Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you may not have received the full two-dose schedule of Men B vaccine known as Trumenba (MenB-fHbp). This is not part of the national vaccine schedule for your age group so you will not have missed out on any routine care.
Please see below for a summary of the schedule/vaccine doses according to when you were enrolled in the study.
If you enrolled in the study in 2018 (and completed your study visits):
- You will have received both doses of MenB vaccine.
- At both of your vaccination visits you were given written information about the MenB vaccines you received. Please contact your local study site if you require clarification.
If you enrolled in the study in Spring 2019:
- You would have had the first MenB vaccine dose at your first study visit in March-May 2019. Your second (and final) vaccine dose was in September – November 2019.
- If you attended both of these visits you have completed the course of MenB immunisation.
- At each vaccine visit you were given written information about the MenB vaccine(s) you received. Please contact your local site if you require clarification.
Where can I find out more information?
The Nottingham study information booklet contains more information.
If you would like any further information regarding the study please contact the study team on:
Tel: 0115 848888